Our Terms and Conditions
- We do not issue full refunds for orders canceled after we have already assigned a writer. The writer has to receive compensation for the work done. However, you can request another order of the same value. You will not incur additional charges for such a request.
- In the event that there is no appropriate writer, at a particular moment, to work on your paper, we will complete your next assignment free.
- Wrong or inadequate paper details and instructions are the main cause of most revision requests. Always ensure to provide all the assignment instructions when placing your order. Our core objective is to ensure that you get high quality and original papers within the initial deadline. We do not accept refund requests resulting from wrong assignment instructions by the client.
- Our Free-Revision Policy means that you can request the writer to rework on your paper without incurring any additional charges. You can request free revisions until you are sure that the delivered paper satisfies your requirements and expectations. You should submit your revision request within 14 days. We do not accept revisions after 14 days unless under special conditions.
- Our Money-Back Guarantee Policy means that you can request a refund for incomplete or disputed orders. Applications for refund are only valid for 14 days from the order's deadline. Kindly note that refunds on disputed orders are processed in 2-3 business days. Any materials from the company submitted in the process of completing the disputed order will revert to us.
- We reserve the sole right to amend our terms and conditions without serving you any notice. The latest version of the terms and conditions will override the previous terms.